This privacy information applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Rumpf & Schmidt-Tüshaus Rechtsanwälte Part mbB (hereinafter: RST RAe), Rossertstr. 4, 60323 Ffm, Germany.
Telephone: +49 69 24 74 68 7-0
The data protection officer of RST RAe can be contacted at the above address, in the name of Christina Emmerich, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www. rstp-rechtsanwaelte.de, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion.
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- Website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluating system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. F DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data.
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
You have the right
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Article 17 of the Regulation, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO.
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This means that we may no longer process the data based on this consent in the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection, an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is up to date as of September 2021.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection statement at any time on the website at https://www.rstp-rechtsanwaelte.de/en/privacy-policy.